Monday 28 February 2011

Malki Moisture, Unbeatable…………...

I have spent years looking for a lotion that leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturised all day. My skin has tried and tested combinations of lotions, oils and toners, not to mention the standard ranges including, Neutrogena formulas, Vaseline Intensive Care and Johnsons Baby Oil. 



So, I was delighted to discover that Malki do a Natural mineral body lotion. I have had good experiences with everything else I've tried with them thus far so, I was confident that this lotion would too be somewhat impressive.

With naturally dry skin, Malki's Natural Mineral Body Lotion quenched my skins thirst. One of my favourite things about this non-oily formula is that it is easily absorbed so you’ll feel soft and refreshed but, not greasy. Priced at £7.66 it's a price worth paying for all day moisture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment