Sunday 6 February 2011

Malki Discovery

MALKI DISCOVERY

Now, I am quite skin obsessed hence the name of my blog. I am on a mission to find a product range that can suit my everyday lifestyle. I’d ideally like not to use a body scrub, shower gel, shampoo, body lotion and so much more by 5 or 6 different brands. Has the modern world become so commercially driven that one old fashioned potion no longer does the trick???

I also suffer from dry skin and actually have quite sensitive skin but, I don’t particularly want to have to use baby products either! Surely an adult can find a product on the market thats not prescribed and can be used for all skin types?!?! 

Without saying my age I am a young woman that just wants to have great skin, all day every day, its not too much to ask……….

Lately, work has been quite busy so, I opted to start my mission by testing out a stress relieving new find of mine “Dead Sea, Aromatherapy Bath Salts with Frankincense oil & rose petals.” A bit of a mouthful I’ll admit but, its by Malki, sold at Boots and seems like it could be good, especially priced at £6.08 - I think there’s a little part of me that liked the Frankincense idea, it just seemed like there could be some miraculous elements that will leave me feeling the way I intended. 

It says that its rich with minerals found at the lowest point on earth, WOW!!! Thats some pretty impressive stuff, so I had to see if it lived up to its amazing statement. 

I ran a bath and swirled two handfuls of the bath salts in the warm water. Initially I noticed the rose petals that seem quite romantic (I’m a softy for that love stuff) and huge chunks of pink crystals - so far it looked promising. 

Once the bath was set, I rolled up my towel to use it as a head rest and lit a few candles to get the spa effect. I’ve just felt so tired and my head has been throbbing, some times city life can take its toll…. 

I stepped into what was a piece of ecstasy and beauty bliss. After just seconds of being in there, my bathroom had turned into a serene environment with the natural melody of the mini waves in my bath and my skin felt like it was being brought back to life. There’s something in that Dead Sea stuff that soothes your physical tension. I feel absolutely GREAT!!  Hands down, one of the best baths I have ever had.

I can’t wait to try something else in their range. Stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Interesting, never been to Israel but, heard about the dead sea's healing power.

    ReplyDelete