Sunday 13 February 2011

A GOOD SCRUB


My beauty quest continues and I am looking a bit further into the Malki Dead Sea products range. Recently, I heard through the grapevine that Celebs Selena Gomez and The Hills star, Lo Bosworth suffered from dry skin, a bit like myself. I need to moisturise daily to avoid itchy, ashy skin and even then maintenance can still be a struggle at times. 

The Malki Dead Sea Body Scrub is packaged in a standard tub and looks like a typical scrub, with mini, coloured, scented crystals. However, the main advantage that this scrub has over so many others I have tried before, is how amazingly silky smooth my skin felt afterwards. 
Being a dry skin victim, my routine is very strict to avoid a scratch fest day from hell but, after using the scrub my skin was pleasantly oily and glowed all day - I didn’t need an ounce of moisturiser for the first time ever!! 

The down side is, it’s a little expensive, priced at £7.14 per 300ml tub so, I am going to have to stretch this one for as long as I can……





6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This body scrub looks great, I'll def have to try it out - been looking for a good one for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I don't think it's too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been suffering from skin, especially around my elbows and knees. But this product looks like it could really help. Sometimes, spending that extra pound is worth it for good quality.

    ReplyDelete